30 Dupont St E
Waterloo, ON N2J 2G9
Family-centred classes are offered for expectant parents desiring more knowledge about pregnancy, birth, and early postpartum. The course is 9 hours in length and may be taken on either weeknights or on weekends. Your childbirth class series will be catered to your individual needs whether you have a midwife or an obstetrician and whether you are planning a home or hospital birth.
- Labour and Birth: signs & stages of labour, positions, comfort measures, home and hospital birth details
- Unexpected Outcomes: medical interventions and alternatives, back labour, and cesarean birth
- Breastfeeding: positions, getting a good latch, common concerns
- Postpartum Family: mom’s physical & emotional recovery, newborn care, and life with baby
Small class size and a casual & relaxed atmosphere make your learning experience more enjoyable. Meet other expectant families and increase your circle of support!
* TENS machine available for rent.